Sheppard • Uziel Law Firm provides specialized legal services for our clients in the following fields of practice:
- Real Estate Law (including Purchases, Sales, Leasing, Lenders, Brokers, Deeds, Liens, Easements, Boundary Disputes, Neighbor Disputes, Construction Projects, Contractor Disputes, Disclosures, Permits, Zoning, Land Use and Government Regulation)
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Rent Control Law
- Wrongful Eviction Law
- Business/Commercial Transactions
- Wills, Trusts, Probate, and Estate Planning
- Personal Injury/Tort Law/Premises Liability Law – Injuries at Commercial or Residential Properties
- Trials and Litigation
- Mediations and Dispute Resolution
In addition to being trial lawyers and litigators, we encourage our clients and adversaries to pursue non-litigation options, “Alternative Dispute Resolution” and Mediations, as cost- effective means to resolve legal disputes
Sheppard • Uziel Law Firm also represents individuals and businesses being investigated by the government or being prosecuted by the government in the criminal justice system.
The senior attorneys at our firm have been former Public Defenders as well as government prosecutorial attorneys and, collectively, have over 60 years of experience with criminal cases in California, the Federal Courts and throughout the country.